FOSS.IN/2005 Speaker Registration Update

  • Atul Chitnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      All:

      A quick note to let you know that we have now crossed more than 50 speaker
      registrations for FOSS.IN/2005 (the event formerly known as Linux
      Bangalore), and the talk, workshop, tutorial and bof proposals are pouring
      in.

      Note that the last date for registering as a speaker and submitting
      proposals is October 8th, so if you are planning to speak at the event,
      it's best to get your registrations in early.

      To register as a speaker and submit proposals, visit
      http://foss.in/2005/cfp to read the call for participation, then register
      at http://foss.in/2005/register

      Remember that topics must be related to Free & Open Source Software and
      technologies, FOSS community, etc. No sales pitches of any sort allowed.

      Atul