Kgdb for linux9.0

  • suresh kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 9:36 PM
      Hi

      Has any one worked with the kgdb on redhat linux 9.0 i.e. kernel version 2.4.20-8. I could only get the
      patch for 2.4.20-6. I was unsuccesful in building the kernel with that patch. If any one could make the
      kernel, kindly send the .config file.

      regards
      Suresh

      V.V Suresh Kumar

      IndiaInfo Mail - the free e-mail service with a difference! www.indiainfo.com
      Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!