Re: [blug-prog] non-viewable !

  • Philip Tellis
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 9, 2004
      Sometime Today, Kenneth Gonsalves assembled some asciibets to say:

      > to prevent leakage of the source code to guys what havent paid for it?

      for a bash script? something seems wrong here.

      --
      "Hi, I'm Professor Alan Ginsburg... But you can call me... Captain Toke."
      -- John Lovitz, as ex-Supreme Court nominee Alan Ginsburg, on SNL
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 9, 2004
        On Thursday 09 September 2004 01:31 pm, you wrote:
        > Sometime Today, Kenneth Gonsalves assembled some asciibets to say:
        > > to prevent leakage of the source code to guys what havent paid for it?
        >
        > for a bash script? something seems wrong here.

        y'mean itsok to do it for a perl script?

        --
        regards
        kg

        http://www.onlineindianhotels.net - fastest hotel search website in the world
        http://www.ootygolfclub.org
      • Rekhesh Mohan
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 9, 2004
          --- prabir senapati <senapati2001@...> wrote:

          > Can anybody out there, tell me -- how to convert a
          > shell (bash) script to the binary form (executable).
          > Well for perl there is the -- perlcc. What anything
          > same for shell script case ??
          ----------------->

          http://ccsh.sourceforge.net/
          Perhaps you might find that useful.

          --R

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Philip Tellis
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 9, 2004
            Sometime Today, Kenneth Gonsalves assembled some asciibets to say:

            > > for a bash script? something seems wrong here.
            >
            > y'mean itsok to do it for a perl script?

            I mean, if something is so complex that you need to hide the code, then
            you're prolly better off doing it in a language more powerful than bash.

            --
            If the code and the comments disagree, then both are probably wrong.
            -- Norm Schryer