LWP Simple --> mirror URL Redirection...

  • Gurpreet Sachdeva
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004

      Hi Guys,
      I am using mirror function provided by the LWP:Simple Module in Perl...

      My problem is that the Url I provide to download the page, redirects to some other Url... Though I get the page downloaded but am not able to track the corresponding redirected URL...

      How can I find the redirected URL???

      For eg: http://www.wn.com/usa will redirect to http://www.usaworldnews.com/...

      Can anyone help me out???

      Thanks and Regards,