Re: [blug-prog] News about Linux Bangalore/2001

  • Linux Kid
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
      Thank god some one came forward to sponsor. The first
      part of the mail just shocked me.

      Good work Linux Bangalore/2001 Management Team. Keep
      it up.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Atul Chitnis
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
        Question:

        I *actually* found one person who read my mail announcing the sponsorship
        and thought that we had really cancelled.

        So how many of are still under that impression (that the event is
        cancelled, which it most definitely *not*!)? ;-)

        For the record - the event is *not* cancelled - far from it, it is in full
        swing and getting ready to rock the planet on the 10th - thanks to the
        generous sponsorship received from HP!

        See you all there!

        Atul

        ^^^^ Note - when did you last see a message from me that didn't have a
        signoff? ;-)

        Atul Chitnis | achitnis@...
        Bangalore, India | +91 (80) 344-0397
      • Mahendra M
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2001
          On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:23:45 -0000
          debo21@... wrote:

          > THREE CHEERS TO BANGALORE/2001 !.......

          Hey hey. It is Linux Bangalore/2001 and not Bangalore/2001
          Don't forget the Linux part. ;-)

          > I GUESS A WILL WILL FIND ITS OWN WAY .

          Well talk about that.

          --