How to catch Ctrl+d

  • Inder
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2004
      I am writing an interactive application
      using libreadline, how do i catch Ctrl+d
      in my application.

      --
      Inder
    • Philip S Tellis
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 3, 2004
        Sometime on Mar 3, Inder assembled some asciibets to say:

        > I am writing an interactive application using libreadline, how do i
        > catch Ctrl+d in my application.

        Ctrl+D is the End of File character, so you should look for that.

        --
        Eat shit -- billions of flies can't be wrong.
      • sing_vivek
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 4, 2004
          Hello all,

          I am vivek and is beginner.Hope will get encouragement from all of
          the group members.

          Linux can be loaded by the boot loader in low memory area and in high
          memory area.

          What is the difference in both the cases.

          If i am not wrong Low memory area is 0x00001000
          and high memory area is 0x00100000

          Vivek Singh
        • dpkshetty
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 4, 2004
            Roychowdhury" <nilanjan@g...> wrote:
            > I am new to kernel debugging. My target is MIPS based. Can you tell
            me tools that I can use for debugging kernel modules ?? can I use
            GDB ??

            GDB is used for user-space debugging, and KDB is used for kernel mode
            debugging. You can also use printk's in kernel module and debug using
            the machine console.