September BLUG meet theme

  • Kartik N
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      The September BLUG meet will be on 26th Friday. It is time to choose a
      topic for the meet. Can we have the theme as "Multimedia on Linux". It
      has been a while since we have had talks/demos on this and a lot of
      things have improved on Linux wrt multimedia since then.

      Since "Multimedia on Linux" is a very vast topic, we can break it down
      to sub-topics like
      1) Making music on Linux
      2) Graphics on Linux
      etc. and have multiple meets.

      What say? Lets discuss on the non-tech list

      Kartik