Doubt on Bluetooth protocol stack

  • rkmadamanchi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 9:36 PM
      Hi!.. Every one,

      I am new to Protocol stack devlopment. I have downloaded one
      bluetooth protocol stack for linux. I want to test it? can any one
      give details?
      ThankX in advance

      Ramki
    • Rama Krishna
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2003
        --- suman <mansu@...> wrote:
        > On Fri August 1 2003 10:06, rkmadamanchi wrote:
        > > Hi!.. Every one,
        > >
        > > I am new to Protocol stack devlopment. I have
        > downloaded one
        > > bluetooth protocol stack for linux. I want to test
        > it? can any one
        > > give details?
        > > ThankX in advance
        > Hi
        > deends on wht u want to do.
        > If u want to code i think affix is the best bet.
        > or else use bluez iy comes with the installation.
        > But i feel tht affix is much bettr for programmers.
        > -suman

        Hi!.. Suman,
        ThankX For ur Help. actually I am having Affix
        stack. How to test that? What r the things I need? I
        want to test for any one of the profile.

        please help me..

        Thanks & Regards
        Ramki

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com