FW: Problem diplaying a pixel

  • Nitin Mahajan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      Hello Every one !
      Iam trying to put one pixel on the scrren with the attached program. The
      program runs fine ,but Iam not able to see the pixel on the screen. Is
      there somehting which Iam missing? Or what can be the problem ?Can u
      lpease help me out tof this? Thanking u in advanace, Regards,

      Nitin Mahajan
      Socrates Software India Pvt Ltd...
      mail:nitin@...
      Ph:51101667. Mobile : 9448260513