Re: [blug-prog] trouble inserting image in GTK form.

  • Kiran Kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2003
      --- vinaykaw@... wrote:
      > hi all,
      > i have a problem inserting an image in my
      > GTK form.
      > It gives an error , image <file name> not found.
      > i tried changing the relative image path to absolute
      > path in the interface.c file.that didn't worked.
      > please help,
      > regards,

      Hi,
      I had faced similar problems. Try running the
      application from the parent directory, or from its
      parent dir. The error <file name> should help you
      figure out from where you are expected to run the app.
      The image file is stored somewhere in the project.
      Regards,
      Kiran Kumar Immidi

      http://tax.yahoo.com