Re: [blug-prog] Re: help regarding core dump

  • Arvind Kandhare
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2003
      One wild suggestion ::

      While compiling use -lpthread at the end of all the dynamic libraries
      referred.
      I faced some problems because of that (might be something to do with the
      order in which global strucutres are initialized).
      But not sure whether this was the same run time error I faced.

      Can you share the code if possible ??

      thanks,
      Arvind ...