Your help with open source survey (fwd)

  • Atul Chitnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2003
      This survey seems to worth participating in, hence am crossposting to the
      four main BLUG lists to ensure maximum coverage.

      If you have any queries about this, please contact Seema Arora at teh
      address given below.

      Surveys like this help collect facts and numbers that go a long way to
      support the credibility of the OpenSource world, so I'd appreciate it if a
      lot of you spend a few minutes filling in the form.

      TIA

      Atul

      Atul Chitnis | achitnis@...
      Bangalore, India | +91 (80) 344-0397