which programming?

  • Robert Storey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2001
      Just want to confirm - is this list the appropriate place to discuss all
      aspects of programming (Python, PHP, Bash shell programming, etc) or are we
      to keep the talk centered on C programming and post other questions to the
      technical list?

      regards,
      Robert Storey
    • Atul Chitnis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2001
        On Sun, 29 Jul 2001, Robert Storey wrote:

        > Just want to confirm - is this list the appropriate place to discuss all
        > aspects of programming (Python, PHP, Bash shell programming, etc) or are we
        > to keep the talk centered on C programming and post other questions to the
        > technical list?

        Hmmm, C programming is now the complete definition of programming? In that
        case I better unsubscribe - I only do Bash and Pascal. ;-)

        Just kidding - this is where *anything* Linux programming related is
        discussed - even stuff like Kylix, Kbasic (shudder!) and glade.

        And Python, PHP, Bash shell programming, perl, assembler, awk, tcl/tk,
        etc.

        And Pascal (of course ;)

        Installation and operational discussions go to the technical list.

        Atul

        Atul Chitnis | achitnis@...
        Bangalore, India | +91 (80) 344-0397