Re: [blug-prog] CLUSTER COMPUTING

  • panduranga rao
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 11, 2002
      I wants to know about CLUSTER COMPUTING on linux can
      any body help me in this regard.

      What are the available softwares and what are the
      available books for programming with cluster.

      What sites and journals will be usefull.
      Please give information.

      Thanks inadvace and regards
      pands

      Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
      http://news.yahoo.com
    • Dr Tarique Sani
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 12, 2002
        On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, panduranga rao wrote:

        > I wants to know about CLUSTER COMPUTING on linux can
        > any body help me in this regard.

        http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=linux+cluster&btnG=Google+Search

        Returns 441,000 Results, the first 10 results answer all your queries

        Quote from the list signature

        > Before you post to this list, please read
        > http://linux-bangalore.org/articles/smart-questions.php

        Get the idea :-)

        Tarique

      • Nitish Bezzala
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 12, 2002
          >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=linux+cluster&btnG=Google+Search

          >Returns 441,000 Results, the first 10 results answer all your queries

          Don't you think it should be possible to search this groups archives for any linux books to find a few results.

          http://linux-bangalore.org/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=linux-bangalore&restrict=linux-bangalore.org&exclude=&method=and&format=long&sort=score&words=linux+book+begin
          (actually wanted to say beginner but wasn't sure of the spelling )

          returned 0 results.

        • Dr Tarique Sani
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 13, 2002
            On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Nitish Bezzala wrote:

            > Don't you think it should be possible to search this groups archives for any
            > linux books to find a few results.
            >
            > http://linux-bangalore.org/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=linux-bangalore&restrict=linux-ba
            > galore.org&exclude=&method=and&format=long&sort=score&words=linux+book+begin
            > (actually wanted to say beginner but wasn't sure of the spelling )

            Oye! Admin!!!

            This group is still hosted at yahoogroups OR I have missed something?

            I dont think I have ;-)

            Tarique