Re: [blug-prog] Interrupt Service routines within device driver

  • kirti
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2002
      Please specify problem in detail..
      This doesn't give enough insight of pblm...if possible write
      code/pseudocode..
      r_
      kirti

      > I`m working on modifying a wireless network device driver. It is an
      interrupt driven driver, generating an interrupt on reception of a frame. I
      need to call my function from the interrupt handling procedure. My function
      cannot be made inline. Is there any way of doing this? I cannot use the
      compiler option of forcing expansion of inline functions.
      > Thanx in advance,
      > Rahul

      Disclaimer

      is strictly prohibited.