Re: [blug-prog] I'm looking for Linux Device Driver Programming, Help me please!

  • Omanakuttan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12 11:13 PM
      any search on google with linux device drivers will take you to the e copy
      of Linux Device Drivers by Rubini and Corbet.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12 11:19 PM
        You refer Alessandro Rubini book for more information on Linux Device Drivers.

        Sample code for network device drivers will be available at /usr/src/linux-2.4.2/drivers/net.

        Regards,
        R.Rupa
        Ionidea Enterprise Solutions Pvt Ltd.,
        38-40,Export Promotion
        Industrial Park,Whitefield,
        Bangalore-560066
        I'm new user of this group. I'm looking for resources like : e-Books,
        source code.. for Linux Driver Programming. Tell me some link if you
        know. Thank you very much

        dangxuanha@

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Height: 4567 ft 01234567891011 in