Re: [blug-non-tech] Macromedia Designers for LB 2001

  • hanishkvc@fedtec.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi Mahendra,

      As you know I check the lists once in a bluemoon, so If I have
      misinterpreted any of the stuff do forgive me.

      However if I remember your original email, you asked about people
      knowing shockwave animation, thats the reason I raised the issue of do we
      really require to have our site flashy by using stuffs which need not
      necessarily be available with everyone. And that cann't we have our site
      to be flashy enough by using existing pure HTML based features.

      Keep :-)
      HanishKVC