FOSS.IN/2010 Delegate Registration now open!

  • Atul Chitnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2010
      The long awaited FOSS.IN/2010 Delegate registration is now open, at

      http://foss.in/register/delegate

      and along with it come some good news:

      Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors (whom we hope we will be able
      to announce tomorrow morning), the dismal financial situation we faced
      last year appears to be history. Because of this, we have been able to
      lower the delegate fees for regular delegates from the announced
      Rs.1,500 to Rs.1,000.

      Even better, until November 30th, we are offering an Early Bird
      discount, so that you have to pay only Rs.750! After November 30th, the
      rate will be Rs.1,000 per head.

      Similarly, to encourage corporate delegates, we are offering Corporate
      Delegate registrations at Rs.4,000 instead of Rs.5,000 until the 30th of
      November.

      Unlike in earlier years, registration and payment is done entirely
      online (using credit/debit cards, netbanking, etc.), via our
      registration partner – DoAttend.com. This means no long queues at the
      event, just bring your ticket, pick up your Delegate Pass, and get into
      the venue. No coupons for food or delegate kits, either – just show your
      bar-coded Delegate Pass, that’s all.

      While we are going to miss the satisfaction of seeing hundreds of people
      queued up to pay the delegate fee, we must admit that this has bugged us
      for years, and that is all history now.

      So go on, don’t hold back, register now for the most awaited FOSS &
      Technology event of the year, and see you all at FOSS.IN/2010!

      http://foss.in/register/delegate