[OT] Dev Camp Bangalore 2010

  • Tejas Dinkar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      == DevCamp Bangalore 2010 - September 4th, 2010 ==

      We're happy to announce the third edition of DevCamp Bangalore -
      DevCamp Bangalore 3 [1] on Saturday, September 4th, 2010 from 10am -
      5:30pm.

      The event will be sponsored & hosted by ThoughtWorks at their office
      in Diamond District, Bangalore. [2]

      = Registration =
      Like any BarCamp, registration is on the wiki [3] and there is no
      registration fee.

      = What is DevCamp? =
      DevCamp is an un-conference by the hackers, for the hackers and of the
      hackers. It's a species of BarCamp where anything a lover of computers
      and technology would consider important or entertaining goes. The
      first DevCamp took place a little over two years ago, and we've always
      had a lot of fun being a part of this event; we're hoping to keep that
      trend going with DCB3.

      = What's in store? =
      DCB3 is going to be packed with informative presentations, Fishbowl
      sessions, lightning talks, and much more, so don't miss it!

      = Interested in doing a session? =
      Add your abstract/presentation topic here [4]

      Please keep in mind the fact that everyone at DevCamp is a hacker, a
      pro. Assume a high level of exposure and knowledge on the part of your
      audience, and tailor your sessions accordingly. Avoid 'Hello World'
      and how-to sessions which can be easily found on the net. First hand
      war stories, in-depth analyses of topics, and live demos are best.

      There are just 3 days left, so don't forget to sign up, and do pass
      the message along to anyone you think would be interested.

      We hope to see you there!

      [1] http://devcamp.in/index.php/Bangalore
      [2] http://is.gd/ejWkd
      [3] http://devcamp.in/index.php/Bangalore/2010/Registrations