Call for FOSS one liners and informal stuff at Fibonacci, the International Open Source magazine

  • rahul kala
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2009
      Dear All,

      First of all let me thank all the authors, LUGs and other groups for the wonderful response to our call for articles. We are steps away the release of the first edition of the magazine.

      Though the submission of articles has ended, we are still open for hearing from you all. Please let us know about your experiences, works, or anything crazy or special you feel about FOSS, so that we may share the same with the world.

      From sweet definitions to funny experiences, from cool downloads to stupid mail exchanges... we are open for all. Apart from the regular submissions, let us also add glitter to the magazine.

      The submissions may be sent by mail or online at http://sf-foss.iiitm.ac.in/fibonacci/. All submissions may be made by 14th August, 2009. While submitting, please let us know in case you want to exclude your name from a possible publication in magazine

      Thanks and regards,
      Rahul Kala
      President,
      SF-FOSS