FOSS projects with NRCFOSS

  • Vikram Vincent
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi all,
      I know this is the off-season for college projects but I think that an early
      start is always good. My mail is intended to motivate students in the
      3rd-4th year Engineering or any IT related course, who are considering
      Free/Open Source Software(FOSS) as an option, to sign up with the NRCFOSS
      project at Anna University-K.B.Chandrashekar(AU-KBC) Research Centre. For
      more details please check out http://www.au-kbc.org/nrcf/index.htm

      A small FAQ on the Students' fellowship scheme:
      http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/faq/2/

      The NRCFOSS helpline: http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/

      If you have project ideas you would like to share then please do sign up on
      the wiki and jot down your project proposal or if you want to join up with
      an ongoing project then do let us know that too here:
      http://nrcfosshelpline.in/code/wiki/ProjectIdeas

      If you have any queries please feel free to mail me at: Vikram Vincent <
      vincentvikram@...>
      It will be great if you can circulate this mail on other mailing lists and
      among your college mates and friends so that they too may be able to benefit
      from it.
      Thanks.
      --
      Regards