Re: [blug-non-tech] Linux based wireless routers

  • Cherian Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
      > >Cool. Where did you get it from? I know lots of people who would be
      > >very interested in the WRT54GL if it is available in India.

      got it from Abhinav Systech. ph no: 9845456576

      regards,
      Cherian

    • K. K. Subbu
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2006
        Amidst all the furious disc. on FOSS topics lands an
        off-topic query.

        Does anyone know where I can purchase a Hauppage WinTV
        Tuner Card (with hardware MPEG encoder for PAL) in
        India (Bangalore preferred)?

        Thanks in advance for any leads .. Subbu K. K.

        http://mail.yahoo.com