BoF on Saturday, 19th March 2005 - Post 2 of 2

  • Das, Surjo [OS-IE]
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2005
      Hi BLUGgers !

      Its BoF time again. So here are the details:

      When - Saturday, 19th March 2005, 4:30 pm
      Where - Woodys Restaurant, 1st Floor, Jayanagar 9th Block (After Ragigudda
      Temple)

      3 people have confirmed their participation so far apart from myself. If
      anyone is interested in attending the BoF, please send me your contact
      numbers off-list. We can continue discussing about the BoF on-list.

      BTW, those who are coming for the BoF, if you have a camera, please bring it
      along.

      Cheers,

      Surjo.