RE: [blug-non-tech] Want to talk to Microsoft (India) about Linux ?

  • Das, Surjo [OS-IE]
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2005
      Hi,

      I am evaluating the beta. May I add that I am impressed and happy so far.
      I was happy with the earlier versions itself. I can start feeling ecstatic
      with 2.0 :)

      > Really feature rich. Once 2.0 is released, I guess there will
      > be a lot more conversions.

      A few conversions have happened off-line in my office. The old perennial
      problem with compatibility issues between Office 2000, XP and 2003 :)

      Cheers,

      Surjo.