Re: [blug-non-tech] Want to talk to Microsoft (India) about Linux?

  • Mahendra M
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 15, 2005
      On Tue, 2005-03-15 at 09:37 -0800, Swaroop C H wrote:
      > Echoing Tellis's thoughts, think you can convince your company's HR
      > to use OOo? Fat chance of that happening.

      Hi,

      Has anyone here tried out OOo 2.0 beta ? I passed it around and people
      have really started liking it.

      It runs fine on an old laptop with 128MB RAM. (PIII).

      Really feature rich. Once 2.0 is released, I guess there will be a lot
      more conversions.

      Regards,
      Mahendra
    • aseem rawat
      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 16, 2005
        Very interesting read regarding Harald Welte's find .

        http://news.com.com/Open-source+programmer+alleges+Linux+misuse/2100-7344_3-5621156.html

        Regards,
        Rawat.
        www.aseemrawat.blogspot.com