Want to talk to Microsoft (India) about Linux?

  • Swaroop C H
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 2 2:09 AM
      Hi,

      Are there any students on this list? If so, and you are interested
      to have a discussion with Microsoft about Linux and why OSS rocks or
      just plain want to tell MS why they suck, then please reply me
      off-list.

      For more details, please see http://lfg2005.cjb.net/

      P.S. I don't work for MS. I work for Y! and I'm very much a OSS
      person. No flames, please.

      Thanks,

      =====
      Swaroop C H
      Blog: http://www.swaroopch.info
      Book: http://www.byteofpython.info
    • aseem rawat
      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 16 8:48 PM
        Very interesting read regarding Harald Welte's find .

        http://news.com.com/Open-source+programmer+alleges+Linux+misuse/2100-7344_3-5621156.html

        Regards,
        Rawat.
        www.aseemrawat.blogspot.com