Delhi LUG - Bangalore Meet

  • Viksit Gaur
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hello All!

      Due to a large influx of Delhi LUG'ites into bangalore
      (and surrounding areas), We've planned a meet in a
      week's time.. We would like to extend an invitation to
      the BLUG members as well. The venue of the meet is
      presently Brigade/MG Road (Koshy's by popular
      demand..).

      More information is available here:

      http://www.viksit.com/node/105

      Please leave a comment if you plan to attend, and also
      any recommendations/suggestions as to the venue/date
      and time.

      Cheers!

      Viksit

      =====
      --
      [vIkSiT]
      [www dot viksit dot com]

      The most common mistake people make when designing something completely foolproof, is underestimating the ingenuity of complete fools.
      - Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250