Day 0 registration

  • Atul Chitnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      In order to avoid long queues tomorrow, we have started registrations at
      the venue since 3pm today (Monday) and will be keeping it open till around
      7pm.

      If you want to avoid the inevitable rush tomorrow, head for the venue
      *NOW*.

      BTW - online registration has been closed since the database has been
      moved to the (currently connectivity-less) venue. If you didnt register
      online, show up at the venue with a crisp 500 Rupees note in hand. :)

      Atul

      p.s. We broke all records in delegate registration this year, with almost
      2500 CONFIRMED delegates registering. If even half of them show up
      tomorrow, this is going to be one crowded place from tomorrow! :) And
      let's not forget about the 500 buck crowds!

      --
      Linux Bangalore/2003 - India's biggest Open Source event
      December 2-4, Bangalore, India