[COMMERCIAL] Redhat 8.0 CDs available

  • Praveen Sundaram
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      Dear all,
      I have RedHat 8.0 complete 5CD Set with MD5 sums verified
      If you wish to have a copy Pl mail me off-list
      on <pixels at vsnl.com>
      or call me on (080)3318662 (during earthly hours pl ;-) - 9AM - 9PM)
      cheers!

      Praveen.
    • Tanveer Singh
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2003
        hi praveen,
        I am wondering wether you still have the broadband connection ;-)
        Well I am thinking of having a Cd of sources, like latest kde/gnome/gnu apps
        etc., since the distros having these may come out very late, probably you
        could compile a CD of the sources of the latest window managers gnu apps etc
        (kde 3.1) with the dependancies, and sell it at usual price :).
        regards
        Tanveer

        On Tuesday October 1 2002 19:02, Praveen Sundaram wrote:
        > Dear all,
        > I have RedHat 8.0 complete 5CD Set with MD5 sums verified
        > If you wish to have a copy Pl mail me off-list
        > on <pixels at vsnl.com>
        > or call me on (080)3318662 (during earthly hours pl ;-) - 9AM - 9PM)
        > cheers!
        >
        > Praveen.

        +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
        Tanveer Singh
        VLSI Design
        Broadband Silicon Technology Center
        Texas Instruments India Ltd
        Bangalore
        +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
      • Praveen Sundaram
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2003
          Hi Tanveer,

          yes i do still have the broadband connection and doing just fine.
          hehe! for what its worth recently have a friend of mine filled up a
          10 gig HDD of goodies .. I do have the sources of the RH 8.0
          umm the commercial bit .. I love coffee ;-)

          I guess we can take this off list before someone screem ?!

          Cheers,

          Praveen B.Sundaram
          Pixel Computers
          http://pixelconsulting.net