2Re: [blug-non-tech] Re: [blug] Linux in E-Governance

  • Atul Chitnis
    Jan 12, 2001
      Note - for the hyper-observant:

      Alex had replied to the announcement list (now post-banned), but I thought
      the message could be useful to Grace, so I bounced it to the non-tech
      list.

      This results in some people seeing Alex's email address as my address,
      which is of course not correct.

      Atul

      On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Alex M Alex wrote:

      > Hi grace,
      > Four Village panchayaths near Kochi,Kerala have implemented and
      > developed complete solutions for their daily chores in gnu/linux
      > (funded by them 7 lakhs/per village). They had a stall in last
      > IT- show in Kochi. I have lost their address contact address
      > regards
      > alex
      > http://hpc.serc.iisc.ernet.in/~alex
      > http://violet.csa.iisc.ernet.in/~alex
      >

      > On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Grace Pohlmann wrote:
      >
      > > HI,
      > >
      > > I would be grateful if anyone could give me info about instances of
      > > research/implementation of Linux in EGovernance in India or abroad.
      > >
      > > Thx,
      > > Grace

      > -------003394242500456617410078676361--
      > ReSent-Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 10:24:44 +0530 (IST)
      > ReSent-From: Atul Chitnis <achitnis@...>
      > ReSent-To: <ilug-bangalore-non-tech@egroups.com>
      > ReSent-Subject: Re: [blug] Linux in E-Governance
      > ReSent-Message-ID: <Pine.LNX.4.30.0101131024440.1196@...>
      >
      > Hi grace,
      > Four Village panchayaths near Kochi,Kerala have implemented and
      > developed complete solutions for their daily chores in gnu/linux
      > (funded by them 7 lakhs/per village). They had a stall in last
      > IT- show in Kochi. I have lost their address contact address
      > regards
      > alex
      > http://hpc.serc.iisc.ernet.in/~alex
      > http://violet.csa.iisc.ernet.in/~alex
      >

      > On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Grace Pohlmann wrote:
      >
      > > HI,
      > >
      > > I would be grateful if anyone could give me info about instances of
      > > research/implementation of Linux in EGovernance in India or abroad.
      > >
      > > Thx,
      > > Grace

      > -------003394242500456617410078676361--

      Atul Chitnis | achitnis@... (PGP:6011BCB8)
      Bangalore, India | +91(80)3440397 Fax +91(80)3341137