1Re: [blug] Linux in E-Governance

  • Alex M Alex
    Jan 12, 2001
      Hi grace,
      Four Village panchayaths near Kochi,Kerala have implemented and
      developed complete solutions for their daily chores in gnu/linux
      (funded by them 7 lakhs/per village). They had a stall in last
      IT- show in Kochi. I have lost their address contact address
      regards
      alex
      http://hpc.serc.iisc.ernet.in/~alex
      http://violet.csa.iisc.ernet.in/~alex

      On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Grace Pohlmann wrote:

      > HI,
      >
      > I would be grateful if anyone could give me info about instances of
      > research/implementation of Linux in EGovernance in India or abroad.
      >
      > Thx,
      > Grace

      -------003394242500456617410078676361--
      ReSent-Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 10:24:44 +0530 (IST)
      ReSent-From: Atul Chitnis <achitnis@...>
      ReSent-To: <ilug-bangalore-non-tech@egroups.com>
      ReSent-Subject: Re: [blug] Linux in E-Governance
      ReSent-Message-ID: <Pine.LNX.4.30.0101131024440.1196@...>

      Hi grace,
      Four Village panchayaths near Kochi,Kerala have implemented and
      developed complete solutions for their daily chores in gnu/linux
      (funded by them 7 lakhs/per village). They had a stall in last
      IT- show in Kochi. I have lost their address contact address
      regards
      alex
      http://hpc.serc.iisc.ernet.in/~alex
      http://violet.csa.iisc.ernet.in/~alex

      On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Grace Pohlmann wrote:

      > HI,
      >
      > I would be grateful if anyone could give me info about instances of
      > research/implementation of Linux in EGovernance in India or abroad.
      >
      > Thx,
      > Grace

      -------003394242500456617410078676361--
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic