Hobbs UPCs

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013
      Please bring any Hobbs batting UPCs that you have collected to Saturday's meeting. We need these in order to purchase rolls of batting to share with our volunteers.

      Please leave UPCs in the box across from the sign in table where quilt tops are turned in.

      Thanks!

      Jennifer
      The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.