Linus Connection Monthly Meeting, 7/20/2013, 9:00 am

  • linusconnection@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013
      Reminder from: linusconnection Yahoo! Group

      Title: Linus Connection Monthly Meeting

      Date: Saturday July 20, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: St. Phillip's Round Rock
      Notes: Join The Linus Connection on the third Saturday for our monthly meeting! Bring your blankets and help us label and sort them for distribution for children in crisis in Central Texas.

      Blanket making supplies are available for volunteers at each meeting.

      16321 Great Oaks Drive
      (the parking lot is off Racine)
      Round Rock, Texas 78681-3659

      Show & Tell is at 10 o'clock, Demo follows. See our website for the current Demo.

      The Linus Connection
      P.O. Box 29491
      Austin, Texas 78755