Re: [linusconnection] Linus Connection Monthly Meeting, 2/16/2013, 9:00 am

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013
      Please disregard the meeting notice for February. Apparently the Yahoo calendar is time traveling!

      The next Linus meeting is Saturday, March 16.

      Jennifer
      The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.

      On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 9:00 AM, <linusconnection@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: linusconnection Yahoo! Group

      Title: Linus Connection Monthly Meeting

      Date: Saturday February 16, 2013
      Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: St. Phillip's Round Rock
      Notes: Join The Linus Connection on the third Saturday for our monthly meeting! Bring your blankets and help us label and sort them for distribution for children in crisis in Central Texas.

      Blanket making supplies are available for volunteers at each meeting.

      16321 Great Oaks Drive
      (the parking lot is off Racine)
      Round Rock, Texas 78681-3659

      Show & Tell at 10 o'clock, Demo follows. See our website for the current Demo.

      The Linus Connection
      P.O. Box 29491
      Austin, Texas 78755

      Edit reminder options