November Meeting

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2012
      Show & Tell photos are online! A big thanks to everyone that came out and participated in our HUGE Show & Tell on Saturday!

      Click for our latest blog update, including photos.

      Jennifer
      The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.

    • Marge
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2012

        Awesome Jennifer! Thanks, Marge