Re: [linusconnection] 2012 Challenge & Birthday

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2012
      Mary, I will email you off the Linus Yahoo group.

      Jennifer
      The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.

      On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 1:30 PM, <maryfreerks@...> wrote:

      Do you think you could get me information at which nursing home Rekah is at.  I exchange Christmas cards with her and I would like to do that and go stop by and say hello..............Mary

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2012
        Jennifer, thanks for putting together an outstanding update of the 2012 Linus Connection celebration! You are such an asset to this group of volunteers, and thanks a million for all you consistently do -- year in and year out.

        Shirley Berry