Birthday & Challenge Reminder

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2012
      The Linus Connection's Annual Challenge and Birthday Celebration is Saturday October 20, 2012; 9 - 11:30 am.

      All Challenge blankets are due at the beginning of the October 20 meeting by 9:15 am. Blankets can also be turned in earlier at Honey Bee Quilt Store.

      If you made a Challenge quilt and have not yet turned it in yet, one of our volunteers has let us know that one of the blue fabrics bleeds when washed. We would like to suggest that you wash your quilt before turning it in and add a couple of Shout Color Catchers to the load. Color Catchers can be found in the laundry area of the grocery store.

      Volunteers, please consider bringing a snack or sweet treat to our Annual Challenge and Birthday Celebration!

      Jennifer
      The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.