Stitching Studio tomorrow!

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2012
      The Stitching Studio
      12411 Hymeadow Dr.
      Bldg 3, Suit C
      Austin, TX 78750
      September 22, 2012
      9 am - 4pm

      Join us at The Stitching Studio tomorrow for a Linus Work/Sewing Day! We'll be sewing tops and binding, cutting kits, ironing and having a great time with our fellow Linus volunteers!

      Quilters, bring your sewing machine and notions. Ironing stations and design walls are provided.

      Knitters and Crocheters, bring your current Linus blanket and join us for a fun day of visiting!

       Want to learn to crochet? Bring a size K hook and join Keith at 10 for a lesson! She's offered to say as long as there is interest!

      Drop in or bring your lunch and stay all day! We hope to see you there!

      Jennifer
      The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.