Photographer for Saturday?

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2012
      My family will be out of town and I will be not be at the meeting on Saturday. I will need a volunteer to take Show & Tell photos for the website.

      You need your own digital camera. You can email them to me after the meeting or send them via Dropbox and I'll make sure they get online.

      First person to respond gets the job!

      Thanks!

      Jennifer
      The Linus Connection is a Federal 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible.

    • YETEMB@AOL.COM