Tesselated Texas

  • rsloyd@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
      I think I saw a Texas shaped quilt at the last Show and Tell. I've looked online for a pattern to no avail.  If you are the maker or know where I can obtain the pattern, I'd love to make this for Linus Connection.

      Rita
    • maryfreerks@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2012
        Hi Rita, I wasn't there, but the name sounds like a fun quilt to make, if you find it will you let me know where I can get it.............thank you Mary

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2012
          Will do, Mary. I'm hoping the quilter responds or a friend recognizes my plea!

          Rita