Paper Tags & Donation Forms

  • YETEMB@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Steph, I have all of the Donated By paper tags with the new address stickers on them.  I have all of the old ones from Jackie and she has new ones.

      I got the Donation Forms from Marge and have started on them.  With the end of the yr. do you need a bunch of these Donation Forms by next meeting?

      Dee
    • Marge
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012

        Dee there are already donation forms in the sign in bin that have been updated. This is the bin we take to each meeting for the sign in table.

        Please return to Linus meeting when completed and we will return the box I gave you to storage.

        Thanks for taking care of the labels for us.

        Also if you will bring whatever Jackie has completed we will put back in storage for supplies when needed.

        Again thanks,

        Marge