STEPH AND ANN UPDATE??

  • YETEMB@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 5, 2011
      Does anyone know how Steph, Ann and their families are doing or where they are at?  I know Steph lives in Steiner Ranch and I think Ann does also.  From what I hear all of Steiner Ranch has been evacuated.  I'm guessing they probably have gone to the lake house in Kingsland.

      Dee
    • Stephanie Sabatini
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 5, 2011
        We're out, everyone is safe including our pets, but our house is gone.  We were informed at midnight last night that we had a 100% loss.  Pray for us.
        My mom (Anne) is still on vacation on the East Coast, but her house is supposely in the safe area.

        Thanks Dee for checking on us.

        Stephanie Sabatini
        Executive Director
        The Linus Connection
        www.LinusConnection.org
        ... Providing security to children through handmade blankets

      • hello_linda_evans@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 5, 2011
          prayers you got! What else do you need?

          Sent from Linda Evans' Samsung Epic™ 4G

        • YETEMB@AOL.COM

            • debbienleslie@att.net

                Does anyone know how Steph, Ann and their families are doing or where they are at?  I know Steph lives in Steiner Ranch and I think Ann does also.  From what I hear all of Steiner Ranch has been evacuated.  I'm guessing they probably have gone to the lake house in Kingsland.

                Dee

              • Dave and Osie Lebowitz

                  Does anyone know how Steph, Ann and their families are doing or where they are at?  I know Steph lives in Steiner Ranch and I think Ann does also.  From what I hear all of Steiner Ranch has been evacuated.  I'm guessing they probably have gone to the lake house in Kingsland.

                  Dee

                • Rita Loyd
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 5, 2011
                    Stephanie,

                    You know there are many folks waiting to help in any way we can, but we'll await your word! You, your family, and neighbors are in our thoughts and prayers.

                    Regards,
                    Rita

                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 5, 2011
                       Stephanie,

                       I am so sad to hear about your home.  I'm praying!  When you get past today and tomorrow, please do let us know of specific needs.  You are such a blessing to so many of us, and we will all want to return a tiny bit of that love to you.

                        Although I don't attend the monthly Linus meetings, I enjoy sending in blankets and staying in touch through the emails and web page.    Thank you for starting and nurturing the Linus Connection in the Austin area.  Because of you, so many lives in crisis have been blanketed with love.  Because of you, I have been able to take part in this labor of love, which gives me great joy.   May God hold your family very close right now, and may you feel his presence.  You continue to be an inspiration to me.

                      With love,

                      Jean Jones