Linus Monthly Meeting - Recycle Your Fabric & Yarn, 8/20/2011, 9:00 am

  • linusconnection@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2011
      Reminder from: linusconnection Yahoo! Group

      Title: Linus Monthly Meeting - Recycle Your Fabric & Yarn

      Date: Saturday August 20, 2011
      Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 8 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: St. Phillip's
      Street: 16321 Great Oaks Drive
      City State Zip: Round Rock TX
      Phone: linusconnection@...
      Notes: August is a Recycle Your Fabric & Yarn Month for The Linus Connection!

      We've all done it...we have more fabric and yarn than we can ever use. Linus is here to help!

      During the August meeting, bring back unused Linus kits, fabric and yarn to swap with other volunteers. You are also welcome to bring fabric, orphan blocks, kits and yarn from your own stash. We will not be bringing yarn or fabric from storage, so we're counting on you to clean out your Linus stash for this very special meeting!

      We have made arrangements to stay in our usual meeting location at St. Phillips until 4 pm to give us plenty of time to sort fabric and make kits for future meetings and sew-ins.

      Please bring your lunch! If you'd like to help cut kits, bring your cutting mat, ruler and rotary cutter. Easy-to-cut instructions for favorite Linus patterns will be provided. Will will also have at least one yarn winder available to help clean up those messy skeins of yarn. If you own a yarn winder and don't mind sharing, please bring yours, too.

      We will have Show & Tell as usual, but there will be no Demo in August.

      Challenge kits are still available for anyone that needs them. Please email linusconnection@... with questions.

      http://www.linusconnection.org for all your Linus Connection needs
      http://linusconnection.blogspot.com for the lastest Linus updates

    • linusconnection@yahoogroups.com