In A Twinkle

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
      Kay Mackenzie, author of In A Twinkle and the owner of the blog All About Appliqué, was having a give away for her new book In A Twinkle specifically for children's charity. I emailed her and she's sending us a copy for the Linus library

      Isn't that fun?! Be sure and visit her blog and let her know we appreciate her generosity!

      Jennifer
      ~~~~~~~~

    • Rita Loyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
        And thanks to you, Jennifer, for staying on top of things and being proactive for Linus Connection!

        Rita

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 9, 2011
          My pleasure, Rita!

          Jennifer