Linus Challenge Reminder!

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Reminder!

      Your Challenge blankets due by 9 am at the October 16 Linus meeting! We need them early so they can be displayed for volunteers and visitors to see! You're welcome to turn your blankets in early at Honey Bee, which will ensure that your Challenge entry makes it to the meeting on time.

      Please make sure your number is attached to the front of your blanket and that the usual Linus tag and label are attached to the back.

      Jennifer

      We apologize if you receive this message twice. It's being sent to the Linus Yahoo!Group as well as to the individual email addresses collected as we've handed out Challenge packs.