Linus Featured on Quilting Gallery

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
      Hello everyone!

      Last month, Michele Foster, the owner of Quilting Gallery, invited Linus to submit an article about ourselves to be featured on her website.  With Stephanie's blessing, I wrote the article and submitted pictures from Show & Tell.  You can see the article here.

      I was featured by Quilting Gallery back in February as a Guest Blogger, which is how I got to know Michele and how she found out about Linus.  If you're interested, you can see that post here.

      Jennifer
      Linus Web
    • Monica Sinnott
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
        Hi, Jennifer:

        Thanks for the update.  Also, I loved the ugly quilt contest.  Just loved it.  I have made some of those.

        Monica