Anxious to take part

  • SHARON RHEA
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
      I am a new member of The Linus Connection.  I am currently working on a crochet baby blanket for my first great-grandchild to be born in February.  After that, I am anxious to work with your group.  Unfortunately, most Saturdays I am either judging girls' gymnastics meets or going to my grandchildren's ball games (yes, that would be fall, spring and summer!).  And I have my own contract bookkeeping business too.  Meanwhile, I will stay in touch via the yahoo groups.  I love your mission.  All children are special and I will be glad to bring some joy to those who need it.

      Happy to be here.
      Sharon

      Sharon Rhea
      11605 Elk Park Trail
      Austin, TX 78759
      512-345-3970 - home
      512-496-3246 - cell
      512-343-0611 - fax
      sharonrhea@...
    • Monica Sinnott
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2009
        Hi, Sharon,

        Congratulations on your soon to be great-grandchild.  I hope it is healthy and know it will be a joy to you and your family.

        Hope to meet you someday at a Linus meeting.

        Monica Sinnott
        volunteer

[...]

        sharonrhea@sbcgloba l.net

      • Sharon Rhea