Re: Linus Banner Letters

  • Jennifer Ofenstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Alison,

      I added the photo of your first letter to your photo album :).  To add a link to a photo album (or anything else), just right-click on the address you want to copy in the address line of your browser, copy and past into the message you're sending.

      I've also posted a new photo of the door greeter pins.  The board recently decided that with all the new volunteers coming in, a door greeter would be really helpful to have at monthly meetings.  Margie Swearingen is in charge and if you'd like to volunteer to help give new volunteers a tour around the different stations at Linus meetings, you can contact her at cswear@....  We'd like to have 2 door greeters each meeting so none of our visitors or new volunteers gets overlooked.

      I hope everyone is having a great week!

      Jennifer