Honey Bee Work Day, 5/9/2009, 9:00 am

  • linusconnection@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      Reminder from: linusconnection Yahoo! Group

      Title: Honey Bee Work Day

      Date: Saturday May 9, 2009
      Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Honey Bee Quilt Store
      Street: 9308 Anderson Mill Road, Suite 300
      City State Zip: Austin, Texas 78729
      Phone: 512-257-1269
      Notes: Bring your sewing machine and join us for the morning as we stitch up quilt tops for Linus.

      Fabric kits will be provided.

      Please contact Honey Bee for more information.

    • linusconnection@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2009