Baby Blankets Needed

  • Stephanie Sabatini
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 10, 2009
      I just received a mid-month request for baby blankets (0 - 3 yrs).  We would like to deliver next week so if you have any available, please get them to Honey Bee, The Quilt Store or to a board member for delivery.

      Thanks!

      Stephanie

      Stephanie Sabatini
      Executive Director
      The Linus Connection
      www.LinusConnection.org
      ... Providing security to children through handmade blankets

    • marge
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 10, 2009

        Stephanie how many blankets do you need? I have a bag here and I believe that I also took a bag to storage that may have some appropriate sizes.

        Did you get all the teen sizes that you needed?

        Marge

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 10, 2009

            I have six crocheted, washed and labeled.  I'll get them to the storage unit today.

            Linda

              Stephanie how many blankets do you need? I have a bag here and I believe that I also took a bag to storage that may have some appropriate sizes.

              Did you get all the teen sizes that you needed?

              Marge

              I just received a mid-month request for baby blankets (0 - 3 yrs).  We would like to deliver next week so if you have any available, please get them to Honey Bee, The Quilt Store or to a board member for delivery.

              Thanks!

              Stephanie

              Stephanie Sabatini
              Executive Director
              The Linus Connection
              www.LinusConnection .org
              ... Providing security to children through handmade blankets

              The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.
            • marge
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 10, 2009

                Thanks Linda.

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 24, 2009
                      Stephanie -
                      Sorry, don't have any blankets.

                      When you get time I need to talk to you about a project my church is going to do this year for Linus Connection. No emergency, I just need to know about a few supplies to buy.

                      Thanks, Natalie Argo

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 25, 2009

                          I’ve got about 5 that I’ll drop off at The Quilt Store in Austin later today.

                          Jean Jones

                          Hello all.  We have a request for a large number of baby blankets for this week.  The blankets are for babies 0 - 3yrs.  If you have any of these blankets available, please get them to one of the drop-off locations or email me and we will arrange to have them picked up.

                          Thanks!

                          Stephanie

                          Stephanie Sabatini
                          Executive Director
                          The Linus Connection
                          www.LinusConnection .org
                          ... Providing security to children through handmade blankets

                        • Anne and Raymond Ellison
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 25, 2009
                            I will pick Jean's up at The Quilt Store on Friday.